According to the info got by StampNews.com, two day show in August will bring together not only Interstate and local stamp, coin, banknote, postcard, militaria including medals & collectable dealers but also an upstairs room of local collectors with their own single tables selling their excess or unwanted material, very similar to the European "Flea Market" style stamp shows. This will be a drawcard for all collectors as it means there is something for everybody's budget.
The inaugural show in 2012 was hugely popular with a strong turnout of collectors and this was further reinforced in August 2013 with another 2 dealers in attendance and an enlarged "flea market" collectors area upstairs. The numbers through the door increased and the majority of the attending dealers immediately booked their stand again for 2014. This show will become an annual event and be exclusively for dealers and collectors to buy and sell.
The following is a brief summary
- Two day event at the University of WA Guild Function Centre, Crawley
- Stamps, postcards, coins, banknotes, militaria, medals & collectables
- Local & Interstate dealers
- Local collectors "flea market" tables upstairs
- Plenty of parking & café facilities
- Free stamp, postcard, coin, banknote, militaria & medal valuations
- $1000+ worth of prizes to be won
- Limited edition overprinted PNC's
- Australia Post commemorative postmarks for both days
There will be free stamp, coin & banknote valuations, so please do not be shy in bringing those "mystery" items or your unwanted collections for the latest buying prices. If you wish to sell, cash will be paid on the spot!