New Monaco stamp is dedicated to the evolution of public transport in the Principality of Monaco.
Founded in 1939, the Compagnie des Autobus de Monaco (CAM) took over from the old Compagnie des Tramways de Monaco (CTM) established in 1897. During its existence, the CTM exploited three lines linking different suburbs of the Principality. The CTM network was purchased by the company Tramways de Nice et du Littoral (TNL) in 1909. The last tram circulated in Monaco in 1931. In line with the environmental policy of the Prince's Government, the CAM has a fleet of buses running on diester and hybrid buses.