The Italian Post has issued five stamps dedicated to Italian tourism. The stamps depict the four Italian locations featuring extremely scenic views:
- Baveno. The stamp features the landscape of this town harmonized with the colors of the mountains surrounding the town and the waters of the Maggiore Lake.
- Montecassino. The stamp depicts an aerial view of the architectural complex of the Abbey of Monte Cassino, a Benedictine monastery founded around 529 by St. Benedict of Norcia.
- Maiori. In the foreground of the stamp one can see a perspective of the town with the architectural ensemble of the Collegiate Church of Santa Maria a Mare and the background shows a view of the Amalfi coast.
- Ustica. The stamp features a glimpse of the island with its picturesque village and harbor.
- Stamp on the Historic Manifesto ENIT reproduces a copy of the Manifesto of the year 1955.