The lighthouse "Greifswalder Oie" has its location on the island of the same name at the transition "Greifswalder Bodden" for the free sea area of the Baltic Sea. The tower standing today under monument protection was taken on 1 October 1855 officially in enterprise. By its increased location it sends its light from a height of 48.5 meters over the sea level.
"Roter Sand" is a lighthouse in the North Sea, in the Weser estuary. It has an overall height of 52.5 meters, and entered service in 1885.