Nutella appeared on the Italian stamp
Nutella, the world’s favorite chocolate-hazelnut spread, turns 50 this year. To celebrate this milestone, Ferrero, the company that makes Nutella, has asked fans to share their most memorable moments that involve the beloved hazelnut spread.
On NutellaStories.com, fans of the brand are invited to submit all kind of content: photos, videos or text reminiscing funniest or most touching anecdotes spent with Nutella.
Nutella was established on April 20, 1964 by Italian company Ferrero. The creator of the spread was Michele Ferrero, son of Pietro, the company’s founder, who developed the secret recipe and came up with the catchy name by joining the English word for hazelnut and abbreviating it as “nut” with the Latin suffix “ella.”
To mark the occasion, the Italian Postal Service will issue a special stamp to pay homage to Nutella, as it has already done this year for other important anniversaries, such as those relating to Michelangelo, Galileo and Roman Emperor Augustus.
- 17.04.2014Vintage Circus Posters are to surprise the collectors - 897
- 07.05.2014Post Offices around the world on Facebook, May 2014 (INFOGRAPHICS) - 754
- 11.07.2014Assassination of the Austrian Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife Sophie Duchess of Hohenberg - 383
- 15.07.2014Germany has won the World Cup 2014 – an impressive success honored with a special stamp - 318
- 26.08.2014alex: stamp on stamp great idea!
- 15.06.2014hippokampos: What color post marks is used for cancel …
- 15.06.2014alex: +1
- 14.06.2014Doc4Cent: LIke the Carob Tree stamps from Monaco t …
- 14.06.2014Doc4Cent: These Carob Tree stamps are just stunnin …
- 29.05.2014alex: 3 metres in length ???
- 27.05.2014alex: The results are interesting and not at a …
- 01.05.2014hippokampos: No AR code?
- 05.04.2014hippokampos: We missed you.
- 21.02.2014hippokampos: Expecting more stamps with same topic se …