On September 6, 2013 the Estonia Theatre and Concert House is celebrating its 100th anniversary. Eesti Post issued a stamp to commemorate the event.
Estonia Theatre and Concert House was inaugurated in 1913 according to the design of architects Armas Lindgren and Wivi Lonn. Even before we had our own state, a piece of nationhood was born in the heart of Tallinn in the form of a beautiful cultural landmark, a building bearing the name of a country – Estonia. The doors of the temple of arts, situated in the heart of Tallinn, are open every night for the music and theatre loving audiences.