Israel Customs stamp
Israelpost issued a stamp honoring the activity of Israel Customs. The Israel Customs Directorate is the leading organization in the management of Israel’s foreign trade. Thus, it plays an important role in Israel’s economic leverage and in increasing its economic power.
The Israel Customs Directorate, which collects about 25% of the Tax Authority revenue, operates simultaneously on two levels, providing service to the foreign trade community, citizens, importers and exporters while enforcing the laws of the State of Israel, including protecting the country’s borders against the smuggling of goods, drugs and weapons.
- 18.09.2013Marine Fauna of Slovenia stamps covered with sea salt - 1,316
- 18.06.2013Top 10 most touching stamps 2012 - 863
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 803
- 28.09.2013Raphael the Italian painter through philately - 562
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change TAG to Slovakia.
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change Tag to Slovakia
- 11.10.2013tuncayyavas: EN İYİ DİLEKLERİMLE
- 01.10.2013editor-in-chief: Please check "Slovenia stamps covered wi …
- 27.09.2013alex: Fascinating post about one of my favorit …
- 25.09.2013alex: No philatelic value - but very pictures …
- 25.09.2013hippokampos: This information is deceptive. On pictur …
- 19.10.2013 - 08.12.2013Museum Africa Stamp Show exhibition, 19 Oct to 8 Dec 2013
- 03.12.2013 - 13.12.2013Unusual Stamps Exhibition – Singapore Philatelic Museum
- 14.02.2014 - 16.02.2014AmeriStamp Expo Feb. 14-16, 2014 in Little Rock, Arkansas