Israel Customs stamp
Israelpost issued a stamp honoring the activity of Israel Customs. The Israel Customs Directorate is the leading organization in the management of Israel’s foreign trade. Thus, it plays an important role in Israel’s economic leverage and in increasing its economic power.
The Israel Customs Directorate, which collects about 25% of the Tax Authority revenue, operates simultaneously on two levels, providing service to the foreign trade community, citizens, importers and exporters while enforcing the laws of the State of Israel, including protecting the country’s borders against the smuggling of goods, drugs and weapons.
- 18.09.2013Marine Fauna of Slovenia stamps covered with sea salt - 1,919
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 1,331
- 28.02.2014Most popular stamps 2013 by our readers’ opinion - 722
- 28.09.2013Raphael the Italian painter through philately - 665
- 21.02.2014hippokampos: Expecting more stamps with same topic se …
- 27.01.2014Stewie1980: This is not a real stamp! From the Magy …
- 24.01.2014Stewie1980: These stamps are 'personalized' stamps i …
- 24.01.2014alex: fake?
- 16.12.2013alex: fully agree with hippokampos. What do y …
- 16.12.2013hippokampos: Philately is not dying. Changing yes, bu …
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change TAG to Slovakia.