Israelpost issued a stamp honoring the activity of Israel Customs. The Israel Customs Directorate is the leading organization in the management of Israel’s foreign trade. Thus, it plays an important role in Israel’s economic leverage and in increasing its economic power.
The Israel Customs Directorate, which collects about 25% of the Tax Authority revenue, operates simultaneously on two levels, providing service to the foreign trade community, citizens, importers and exporters while enforcing the laws of the State of Israel, including protecting the country’s borders against the smuggling of goods, drugs and weapons.
- 22.03.2013Postojna Cave, the First Underground Post Office on new Slovenia-Austria joint stamp issue - 777
- 26.03.2013Chocolate stamps from Belgium to arouse senses - 349
- 21.05.2013US Postmaster General in talks with StampNews.com - 349
- 11.03.2009Top 10 most touching postage stamps of 2008 - 346
- 24.05.2013 - 26.05.2013NOJEX 2013, North Jersey Stamp Show
- 07.06.2013 - 09.06.2013Nordic stamp exhibition NORDIA 2013 in Gardabaer, Iceland
- 16.07.2013 - 21.06.2013APS Summer Seminar on Philately in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
- 02.08.2013 - 14.08.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION THAILAND 2013
- 08.08.2013 - 11.08.2013APS StampShow 2013 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 19.11.2013 - 25.11.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION BRASILIANA-2013