Israelpost is issuing a stamp to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Hebrew Reali School in Haifa, an independent educational institution of Israel. Founded in 1913, the school developed along with the Yishuv and the country, pioneering and leading Israeli education. Some 4,000 students currently attend the school, from kindergarten through 12th grade.
There are currently over 21,000 Hebrew Reali School alumni, many of whom have attained key positions in Israeli society.
The stamp features a photograph of the historic school building, in its early days. Today “Beit Shapira” houses the school administration and high school classrooms for the Hadar branch. Also featured on stamp is a photograph of high school students on the “Beit Biram” campus.
- 22.03.2013Postojna Cave, the First Underground Post Office on new Slovenia-Austria joint stamp issue - 978
- 11.03.2009Top 10 most touching postage stamps of 2008 - 559
- 21.05.2013US Postmaster General in talks with StampNews.com - 491
- 28.05.2013The Top 180 countries contributing to philately, by results of the year 2012 - 406
- 16.07.2013 - 21.06.2013APS Summer Seminar on Philately in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
- 02.08.2013 - 14.08.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION THAILAND 2013
- 08.08.2013 - 11.08.2013APS StampShow 2013 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 05.09.2013 - 07.09.2013SBERATEL / SAMMLER / COLLECTOR and INVESTOR FAIR 2013 in Prague, Czech Republic
- 19.11.2013 - 25.11.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION BRASILIANA-2013