The Terraces of Monte-Carlo’s Casino stamp from Monaco
The post of Monaco issued a stamp depicting the terraces of Monte-Carlo’s Casino.
The terraces of Monte-Carlo’s Casino stand between the building itself and the sea. Studded with palm trees, the terraces offer a splendid view of the coast from Monaco to Bordighera.
The stamp is designed by Rino Golinelli.
- 18.09.2013Marine Fauna of Slovenia stamps covered with sea salt - 1,927
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 1,336
- 28.02.2014Most popular stamps 2013 by our readers’ opinion - 758
- 28.09.2013Raphael the Italian painter through philately - 667
- 21.02.2014hippokampos: Expecting more stamps with same topic se …
- 27.01.2014Stewie1980: This is not a real stamp! From the Magy …
- 24.01.2014Stewie1980: These stamps are 'personalized' stamps i …
- 24.01.2014alex: fake?
- 16.12.2013alex: fully agree with hippokampos. What do y …
- 16.12.2013hippokampos: Philately is not dying. Changing yes, bu …
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change TAG to Slovakia.