The Italian post issued a stamp dedicated to the Termitano Carnival which is taking place from Sunday, 3 to Tuesday, 12 of February 2013 in Italy. This festival, the oldest Carnival in Sicily, takes place since 1876. It will be organized by the Municipality of Termini Imerese in collaboration, for the fourth consecutive year, with the agency Feedback Palermo. The event is open with the ceremony of handing over the keys of the city from the mayor of Termini Imerese, Salvatore Burrafato to Nannu ca Nanna, historical masks of Carnival Termitano.
The stamp features a float with typical papier-mache puppets of the Carnival Termitano, the mount San Calogero in the background, and traditional Nannu ca Nanna masks in the upper right corner.
- 22.03.2013Postojna Cave, the First Underground Post Office on new Slovenia-Austria joint stamp issue - 760
- 26.03.2013Chocolate stamps from Belgium to arouse senses - 339
- 11.03.2009Top 10 most touching postage stamps of 2008 - 321
- 27.03.2013StampNews.com launches new design - 310
- 24.05.2013 - 26.05.2013NOJEX 2013, North Jersey Stamp Show
- 07.06.2013 - 09.06.2013Nordic stamp exhibition NORDIA 2013 in Gardabaer, Iceland
- 16.07.2013 - 21.06.2013APS Summer Seminar on Philately in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
- 02.08.2013 - 14.08.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION THAILAND 2013
- 08.08.2013 - 11.08.2013APS StampShow 2013 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 19.11.2013 - 25.11.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION BRASILIANA-2013