The Royal Legacy of Queen Victoria
The six stamps feature statues of King Edward VII situated across the United Kingdom: Liverpool, Aberdeen, Birmingham, Reading, Bristol and London.
The Miniature Sheet features a statue of King Edward VII in Queen’s Park, Toronto. The park was opened by Edward in 1860 in honour of his mother. The statue of Queen Victoria in Victoria Park, St Helier, Jersey is shown in the background.
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 1,467
- 28.02.2014Most popular stamps 2013 by our readers’ opinion - 1,116
- 18.11.2013StampNews.com Rankings 2014 - 544
- 15.12.2013Philately keeps me company in old age: Brijmohan Modi’s story - 468
- 05.04.2014hippokampos: We missed you.
- 21.02.2014hippokampos: Expecting more stamps with same topic se …
- 27.01.2014Stewie1980: This is not a real stamp! From the Magy …
- 24.01.2014Stewie1980: These stamps are 'personalized' stamps i …
- 24.01.2014alex: fake?
- 16.12.2013alex: fully agree with hippokampos. What do y …
- 16.12.2013hippokampos: Philately is not dying. Changing yes, bu …
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?