Chinese Horoscope: the Snake stamp from French Polynesia
The post of French Polynesia issued a stamp to commemorate the Year of the Snake.
The Snake is the sixth animal that appears in the order of arrival in the Chinese zodiac, related to the Chinese calendar.
The “Snake” is described as a perfect being. Elegant and seducing, it has a taste for the finest things in life, nightly atmospheres and softly lit settings, which provide peaceful surroundings. But it remains very leery and has a bent for mystery. In Asian countries, it has a fine reputation and is revered for its wisdom and sagacity.
This portrait sums up the Snake
- 18.09.2013Marine Fauna of Slovenia stamps covered with sea salt - 1,924
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 1,336
- 28.02.2014Most popular stamps 2013 by our readers’ opinion - 751
- 28.09.2013Raphael the Italian painter through philately - 667
- 21.02.2014hippokampos: Expecting more stamps with same topic se …
- 27.01.2014Stewie1980: This is not a real stamp! From the Magy …
- 24.01.2014Stewie1980: These stamps are 'personalized' stamps i …
- 24.01.2014alex: fake?
- 16.12.2013alex: fully agree with hippokampos. What do y …
- 16.12.2013hippokampos: Philately is not dying. Changing yes, bu …
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change TAG to Slovakia.