100th Anniversary of the Mass Production of the Model T Ford stamp from Hungary
Magyar Posta’s commemorative stamp issued on 5 February recalls a major turning point in the development of the automotive industry and the Hungarian connection with this.
One hundred years ago the mass production of the Model T Ford began under the direction of the constructor and chief designer Jozsef Galamb. The stamp features a series of Model T Fords and a portrait of Jozsef Galamb. The photographic material for the design was provided by the Jozsef Attila Museum.
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 1,448
- 28.02.2014Most popular stamps 2013 by our readers’ opinion - 1,090
- 18.11.2013StampNews.com Rankings 2014 - 536
- 15.12.2013Philately keeps me company in old age: Brijmohan Modi’s story - 460
- 05.04.2014hippokampos: We missed you.
- 21.02.2014hippokampos: Expecting more stamps with same topic se …
- 27.01.2014Stewie1980: This is not a real stamp! From the Magy …
- 24.01.2014Stewie1980: These stamps are 'personalized' stamps i …
- 24.01.2014alex: fake?
- 16.12.2013alex: fully agree with hippokampos. What do y …
- 16.12.2013hippokampos: Philately is not dying. Changing yes, bu …
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?