100th Anniversary of the Mass Production of the Model T Ford stamp from Hungary
Magyar Posta’s commemorative stamp issued on 5 February recalls a major turning point in the development of the automotive industry and the Hungarian connection with this.
One hundred years ago the mass production of the Model T Ford began under the direction of the constructor and chief designer Jozsef Galamb. The stamp features a series of Model T Fords and a portrait of Jozsef Galamb. The photographic material for the design was provided by the Jozsef Attila Museum.
- 18.09.2013Marine Fauna of Slovenia stamps covered with sea salt - 1,317
- 18.06.2013Top 10 most touching stamps 2012 - 864
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 808
- 28.09.2013Raphael the Italian painter through philately - 564
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change TAG to Slovakia.
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change Tag to Slovakia
- 11.10.2013tuncayyavas: EN İYİ DİLEKLERİMLE
- 01.10.2013editor-in-chief: Please check "Slovenia stamps covered wi …
- 27.09.2013alex: Fascinating post about one of my favorit …
- 25.09.2013alex: No philatelic value - but very pictures …
- 25.09.2013hippokampos: This information is deceptive. On pictur …
- 19.10.2013 - 08.12.2013Museum Africa Stamp Show exhibition, 19 Oct to 8 Dec 2013
- 03.12.2013 - 13.12.2013Unusual Stamps Exhibition – Singapore Philatelic Museum
- 14.02.2014 - 16.02.2014AmeriStamp Expo Feb. 14-16, 2014 in Little Rock, Arkansas