100th Anniversary of the Mass Production of the Model T Ford stamp from Hungary
Magyar Posta’s commemorative stamp issued on 5 February recalls a major turning point in the development of the automotive industry and the Hungarian connection with this.
One hundred years ago the mass production of the Model T Ford began under the direction of the constructor and chief designer Jozsef Galamb. The stamp features a series of Model T Fords and a portrait of Jozsef Galamb. The photographic material for the design was provided by the Jozsef Attila Museum.
- 17.04.2014Vintage Circus Posters are to surprise the collectors - 877
- 07.05.2014Post Offices around the world on Facebook, May 2014 (INFOGRAPHICS) - 697
- 11.07.2014Assassination of the Austrian Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife Sophie Duchess of Hohenberg - 356
- 08.03.2014Bpost grabs world record: 606 words on a stamp - 332
- 26.08.2014alex: stamp on stamp great idea!
- 15.06.2014hippokampos: What color post marks is used for cancel …
- 15.06.2014alex: +1
- 14.06.2014Doc4Cent: LIke the Carob Tree stamps from Monaco t …
- 14.06.2014Doc4Cent: These Carob Tree stamps are just stunnin …
- 29.05.2014alex: 3 metres in length ???
- 27.05.2014alex: The results are interesting and not at a …
- 01.05.2014hippokampos: No AR code?
- 05.04.2014hippokampos: We missed you.
- 21.02.2014hippokampos: Expecting more stamps with same topic se …