Valentine’s Day stamps from Taiwan
Valentine’s Day is becoming increasingly popular among Taiwan’s youths. To continue the Valentine’s Day series, Chunghua Post is issuing another set of two stamps and a souvenir sheet. The motif is a heart-shaped pattern that consists of three roses in full bloom. Every rose constitutes six numbers: 201314, a play on the homonymic relation with the declaration, “my love for you is eternal.”
The design follows:
1. NT$12 stamp: The colorful roses symbolize the sweetness of love. 2. NT$25 stamp: The white roses in reverse type, signifying the sanctity of love. 3. Souvenir sheet (including one NT$12 stamp, and one NT$25 stamp): Two interlocking hearts represent the strong love between lovers, and their commitment to an everlasting union.
- 17.04.2014Vintage Circus Posters are to surprise the collectors - 897
- 07.05.2014Post Offices around the world on Facebook, May 2014 (INFOGRAPHICS) - 755
- 11.07.2014Assassination of the Austrian Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife Sophie Duchess of Hohenberg - 384
- 15.07.2014Germany has won the World Cup 2014 – an impressive success honored with a special stamp - 320
- 26.08.2014alex: stamp on stamp great idea!
- 15.06.2014hippokampos: What color post marks is used for cancel …
- 15.06.2014alex: +1
- 14.06.2014Doc4Cent: LIke the Carob Tree stamps from Monaco t …
- 14.06.2014Doc4Cent: These Carob Tree stamps are just stunnin …
- 29.05.2014alex: 3 metres in length ???
- 27.05.2014alex: The results are interesting and not at a …
- 01.05.2014hippokampos: No AR code?
- 05.04.2014hippokampos: We missed you.
- 21.02.2014hippokampos: Expecting more stamps with same topic se …