Valentine’s Day stamps from Taiwan
Valentine’s Day is becoming increasingly popular among Taiwan’s youths. To continue the Valentine’s Day series, Chunghua Post is issuing another set of two stamps and a souvenir sheet. The motif is a heart-shaped pattern that consists of three roses in full bloom. Every rose constitutes six numbers: 201314, a play on the homonymic relation with the declaration, “my love for you is eternal.”
The design follows:
1. NT$12 stamp: The colorful roses symbolize the sweetness of love. 2. NT$25 stamp: The white roses in reverse type, signifying the sanctity of love. 3. Souvenir sheet (including one NT$12 stamp, and one NT$25 stamp): Two interlocking hearts represent the strong love between lovers, and their commitment to an everlasting union.
- 18.09.2013Marine Fauna of Slovenia stamps covered with sea salt - 1,344
- 18.06.2013Top 10 most touching stamps 2012 - 869
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 837
- 28.09.2013Raphael the Italian painter through philately - 577
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change TAG to Slovakia.
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change Tag to Slovakia
- 11.10.2013tuncayyavas: EN İYİ DİLEKLERİMLE
- 01.10.2013editor-in-chief: Please check "Slovenia stamps covered wi …
- 27.09.2013alex: Fascinating post about one of my favorit …
- 25.09.2013alex: No philatelic value - but very pictures …
- 25.09.2013hippokampos: This information is deceptive. On pictur …
- 19.10.2013 - 08.12.2013Museum Africa Stamp Show exhibition, 19 Oct to 8 Dec 2013
- 03.12.2013 - 13.12.2013Unusual Stamps Exhibition – Singapore Philatelic Museum
- 14.02.2014 - 16.02.2014AmeriStamp Expo Feb. 14-16, 2014 in Little Rock, Arkansas