Rembrandt Regatta Aruba stamp issue
Rembrandt Regatta Aruba is a sailing competition (“Around Aruba Race”) that has been taking place since 2010. This event consists of three days of action and competition for yachts, beach cats, sunfishes, optimists, windsurfers and kitesurfers, and three evenings of music and parties for all participants and spectators. As well, since last year, the Beach Tennis competition was included as part of the activities.
The stamps feature:
150c (horizontal) – Eva Luna, captain Eric Mijts
150c (vertical) – Sunfish
175c (horizontal) – Ocean 505, captain Ernest ‘Ernie’ Kervel
175c (vertical) – Teishi, captain Henk Weustink
200c (horizontal) – Sunfish
200c (vertical) – Dash, captain Remco van Dortmondt
- 18.09.2013Marine Fauna of Slovenia stamps covered with sea salt - 1,380
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 891
- 18.06.2013Top 10 most touching stamps 2012 - 878
- 28.09.2013Raphael the Italian painter through philately - 588
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change TAG to Slovakia.
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change Tag to Slovakia
- 11.10.2013tuncayyavas: EN İYİ DİLEKLERİMLE
- 01.10.2013editor-in-chief: Please check "Slovenia stamps covered wi …
- 27.09.2013alex: Fascinating post about one of my favorit …
- 25.09.2013alex: No philatelic value - but very pictures …
- 25.09.2013hippokampos: This information is deceptive. On pictur …
- 03.12.2013 - 13.12.2013Unusual Stamps Exhibition – Singapore Philatelic Museum
- 14.02.2014 - 16.02.2014AmeriStamp Expo Feb. 14-16, 2014 in Little Rock, Arkansas