Southern Cross Operation – Naval Support in Antarctica, stamp from Argentina
The Correos Argentino has issued a stamp to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the Southern Cross operation in Antarctica during which the Icebreaker A.R.A. Almirante Irizar, primarily responsible for the operation of the Southern Cross, provided assistance, supplies and medical aid to the German ship Magdalena Oldendorff locked in Antarctica. The stamp features the Argentinean icebreaker, the map showing the location of the event and the flags of Argentina and Germany.
- 18.09.2013Marine Fauna of Slovenia stamps covered with sea salt - 1,323
- 18.06.2013Top 10 most touching stamps 2012 - 865
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 814
- 28.09.2013Raphael the Italian painter through philately - 566
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change TAG to Slovakia.
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change Tag to Slovakia
- 11.10.2013tuncayyavas: EN İYİ DİLEKLERİMLE
- 01.10.2013editor-in-chief: Please check "Slovenia stamps covered wi …
- 27.09.2013alex: Fascinating post about one of my favorit …
- 25.09.2013alex: No philatelic value - but very pictures …
- 25.09.2013hippokampos: This information is deceptive. On pictur …
- 19.10.2013 - 08.12.2013Museum Africa Stamp Show exhibition, 19 Oct to 8 Dec 2013
- 03.12.2013 - 13.12.2013Unusual Stamps Exhibition – Singapore Philatelic Museum
- 14.02.2014 - 16.02.2014AmeriStamp Expo Feb. 14-16, 2014 in Little Rock, Arkansas