The Tunisian Post in common with other Arab countries issued a postage stamp on the occasion of the celebration of Arab Post Day to highlight the importance of the existence of a current inter-Arab trade in the field of postal services, information technology and communication to deepen the cooperation of Arab countries in the postal sector.
In Arab countries Postal services, information technology and communication are considered as gateways of exchange and openness to the global economy. This sector is indeed the engine of integral economic development and a factor to improve living standards in these countries. This demands using appropriate methods to wisely promote this sector in Arab countries.
- 22.03.2013Postojna Cave, the First Underground Post Office on new Slovenia-Austria joint stamp issue - 760
- 26.03.2013Chocolate stamps from Belgium to arouse senses - 339
- 11.03.2009Top 10 most touching postage stamps of 2008 - 319
- 27.03.2013StampNews.com launches new design - 310
- 24.05.2013 - 26.05.2013NOJEX 2013, North Jersey Stamp Show
- 07.06.2013 - 09.06.2013Nordic stamp exhibition NORDIA 2013 in Gardabaer, Iceland
- 16.07.2013 - 21.06.2013APS Summer Seminar on Philately in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
- 02.08.2013 - 14.08.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION THAILAND 2013
- 08.08.2013 - 11.08.2013APS StampShow 2013 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 19.11.2013 - 25.11.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION BRASILIANA-2013