Thailand 2013 World Stamp Exhibition commemorative stamps
Thailand Post Co., Ltd. will organize Thailand 2013 – World Stamp Exhibition under the concept “Arts and Happiness” to promote value of Thai artisans’ works. In this regards, the company has launched a new stamp collection to display Thai artisans’ works from various branches. It consists of 4 series including 1) Thai folk arts and crafts (current issue), 2) Traditional arts and crafts, 3) Contemporary arts and 4) Royal arts.
The 1st series displays unique arts from each region including:
Bo-sang umbrella and Yee Peng from northern region
Pottery and court doll from central region
Lao reed mouth-organ and rocket from northeastern region
Jambul bird cage and Kolek Boat from southern region
- 18.09.2013Marine Fauna of Slovenia stamps covered with sea salt - 1,381
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 892
- 18.06.2013Top 10 most touching stamps 2012 - 880
- 28.09.2013Raphael the Italian painter through philately - 591
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change TAG to Slovakia.
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change Tag to Slovakia
- 11.10.2013tuncayyavas: EN İYİ DİLEKLERİMLE
- 01.10.2013editor-in-chief: Please check "Slovenia stamps covered wi …
- 27.09.2013alex: Fascinating post about one of my favorit …
- 25.09.2013alex: No philatelic value - but very pictures …
- 25.09.2013hippokampos: This information is deceptive. On pictur …
- 03.12.2013 - 13.12.2013Unusual Stamps Exhibition – Singapore Philatelic Museum
- 14.02.2014 - 16.02.2014AmeriStamp Expo Feb. 14-16, 2014 in Little Rock, Arkansas