150 years of the Belarusian railway stamp
The Belarusian Post has issued a special stamp to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the Belarusian railway.
The construction of the Grodno-Porechie section of the St. Petersburg-Warsaw railway began in 1851. This route was opened on December 15, 1862. This event marked the beginning of the rich history of the Belarusian railway, which is celebrating its 150th anniversary in 2012. Today the Belarusian railway is a modern, well-developed transportation system, the operational length of which is more than 5500 km.
- 18.09.2013Marine Fauna of Slovenia stamps covered with sea salt - 1,322
- 18.06.2013Top 10 most touching stamps 2012 - 864
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 811
- 28.09.2013Raphael the Italian painter through philately - 564
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change TAG to Slovakia.
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change Tag to Slovakia
- 11.10.2013tuncayyavas: EN İYİ DİLEKLERİMLE
- 01.10.2013editor-in-chief: Please check "Slovenia stamps covered wi …
- 27.09.2013alex: Fascinating post about one of my favorit …
- 25.09.2013alex: No philatelic value - but very pictures …
- 25.09.2013hippokampos: This information is deceptive. On pictur …
- 19.10.2013 - 08.12.2013Museum Africa Stamp Show exhibition, 19 Oct to 8 Dec 2013
- 03.12.2013 - 13.12.2013Unusual Stamps Exhibition – Singapore Philatelic Museum
- 14.02.2014 - 16.02.2014AmeriStamp Expo Feb. 14-16, 2014 in Little Rock, Arkansas