The Belarusian Post has issued a special stamp to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the Belarusian railway.
The construction of the Grodno-Porechie section of the St. Petersburg-Warsaw railway began in 1851. This route was opened on December 15, 1862. This event marked the beginning of the rich history of the Belarusian railway, which is celebrating its 150th anniversary in 2012. Today the Belarusian railway is a modern, well-developed transportation system, the operational length of which is more than 5500 km.
- 22.03.2013Postojna Cave, the First Underground Post Office on new Slovenia-Austria joint stamp issue - 780
- 21.05.2013US Postmaster General in talks with StampNews.com - 360
- 11.03.2009Top 10 most touching postage stamps of 2008 - 350
- 26.03.2013Chocolate stamps from Belgium to arouse senses - 349
- 24.05.2013 - 26.05.2013NOJEX 2013, North Jersey Stamp Show
- 26.05.2013 - 30.05.2013TEL AVIV 2013 – Multinational Stamp Exhibition, Tel Aviv – Yafo, Israel
- 07.06.2013 - 09.06.2013Nordic stamp exhibition NORDIA 2013 in Gardabaer, Iceland
- 16.07.2013 - 21.06.2013APS Summer Seminar on Philately in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
- 02.08.2013 - 14.08.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION THAILAND 2013
- 08.08.2013 - 11.08.2013APS StampShow 2013 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 19.11.2013 - 25.11.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION BRASILIANA-2013