New joint stamp issue between Russia and Spain
This joint stamp issue by Russia and Spain is dedicated to the famous architectural works of art in both countries – Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood in St. Petersburg (Russia) and Episcopal Palace in Astorga (Spain).
The Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood is one of the main sights of St. Petersburg. This Church was built between 1883 and 1907 on the site where Tsar Alexander II was assassinated and was dedicated in his memory.
The Episcopal Palace of Astorga is a building by the famous Catalan architect Antoni Gaudi. It was built between 1889 and 1913. Designed in the Catalan Modernism style, it is one of only three buildings by Gaudi outside Catalonia.
- 18.09.2013Marine Fauna of Slovenia stamps covered with sea salt - 1,326
- 18.06.2013Top 10 most touching stamps 2012 - 866
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 825
- 28.09.2013Raphael the Italian painter through philately - 568
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change TAG to Slovakia.
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change Tag to Slovakia
- 11.10.2013tuncayyavas: EN İYİ DİLEKLERİMLE
- 01.10.2013editor-in-chief: Please check "Slovenia stamps covered wi …
- 27.09.2013alex: Fascinating post about one of my favorit …
- 25.09.2013alex: No philatelic value - but very pictures …
- 25.09.2013hippokampos: This information is deceptive. On pictur …
- 19.10.2013 - 08.12.2013Museum Africa Stamp Show exhibition, 19 Oct to 8 Dec 2013
- 03.12.2013 - 13.12.2013Unusual Stamps Exhibition – Singapore Philatelic Museum
- 14.02.2014 - 16.02.2014AmeriStamp Expo Feb. 14-16, 2014 in Little Rock, Arkansas