This joint stamp issue by Russia and Spain is dedicated to the famous architectural works of art in both countries – Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood in St. Petersburg (Russia) and Episcopal Palace in Astorga (Spain).
The Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood is one of the main sights of St. Petersburg. This Church was built between 1883 and 1907 on the site where Tsar Alexander II was assassinated and was dedicated in his memory.
The Episcopal Palace of Astorga is a building by the famous Catalan architect Antoni Gaudi. It was built between 1889 and 1913. Designed in the Catalan Modernism style, it is one of only three buildings by Gaudi outside Catalonia.
- 22.03.2013Postojna Cave, the First Underground Post Office on new Slovenia-Austria joint stamp issue - 777
- 26.03.2013Chocolate stamps from Belgium to arouse senses - 349
- 21.05.2013US Postmaster General in talks with StampNews.com - 349
- 11.03.2009Top 10 most touching postage stamps of 2008 - 345
- 24.05.2013 - 26.05.2013NOJEX 2013, North Jersey Stamp Show
- 07.06.2013 - 09.06.2013Nordic stamp exhibition NORDIA 2013 in Gardabaer, Iceland
- 16.07.2013 - 21.06.2013APS Summer Seminar on Philately in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
- 02.08.2013 - 14.08.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION THAILAND 2013
- 08.08.2013 - 11.08.2013APS StampShow 2013 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 19.11.2013 - 25.11.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION BRASILIANA-2013