Visit Israel postage stamps
Israel offers tourists a wide range of landscapes, historical sites, diverse culture and rich biological diversity. All come together to create a unique, diverse and unforgettable tourist experience. The sites featured on the stamp sheets – Rosh Hanikra, Jaffa and Timna – are but a few of the remarkable sites that attract tourists and express this uniqueness.
The stamp designs, sheet selvage (Rosh Hanikra and Jaffa stamps) and the First Day Cover are based on photographs by Pini Hamou. The photograph appearing on the Timna stamp sheet selvage, the sandstone “Mushroom”, is by Doron Nissim.
- 18.09.2013Marine Fauna of Slovenia stamps covered with sea salt - 1,330
- 18.06.2013Top 10 most touching stamps 2012 - 866
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 830
- 28.09.2013Raphael the Italian painter through philately - 569
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change TAG to Slovakia.
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change Tag to Slovakia
- 11.10.2013tuncayyavas: EN İYİ DİLEKLERİMLE
- 01.10.2013editor-in-chief: Please check "Slovenia stamps covered wi …
- 27.09.2013alex: Fascinating post about one of my favorit …
- 25.09.2013alex: No philatelic value - but very pictures …
- 25.09.2013hippokampos: This information is deceptive. On pictur …
- 19.10.2013 - 08.12.2013Museum Africa Stamp Show exhibition, 19 Oct to 8 Dec 2013
- 03.12.2013 - 13.12.2013Unusual Stamps Exhibition – Singapore Philatelic Museum
- 14.02.2014 - 16.02.2014AmeriStamp Expo Feb. 14-16, 2014 in Little Rock, Arkansas