Israel offers tourists a wide range of landscapes, historical sites, diverse culture and rich biological diversity. All come together to create a unique, diverse and unforgettable tourist experience. The sites featured on the stamp sheets – Rosh Hanikra, Jaffa and Timna – are but a few of the remarkable sites that attract tourists and express this uniqueness.
The stamp designs, sheet selvage (Rosh Hanikra and Jaffa stamps) and the First Day Cover are based on photographs by Pini Hamou. The photograph appearing on the Timna stamp sheet selvage, the sandstone “Mushroom”, is by Doron Nissim.
- 22.03.2013Postojna Cave, the First Underground Post Office on new Slovenia-Austria joint stamp issue - 760
- 26.03.2013Chocolate stamps from Belgium to arouse senses - 339
- 11.03.2009Top 10 most touching postage stamps of 2008 - 318
- 27.03.2013StampNews.com launches new design - 310
- 24.05.2013 - 26.05.2013NOJEX 2013, North Jersey Stamp Show
- 07.06.2013 - 09.06.2013Nordic stamp exhibition NORDIA 2013 in Gardabaer, Iceland
- 16.07.2013 - 21.06.2013APS Summer Seminar on Philately in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
- 02.08.2013 - 14.08.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION THAILAND 2013
- 08.08.2013 - 11.08.2013APS StampShow 2013 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 19.11.2013 - 25.11.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION BRASILIANA-2013