Liechtenstein LIBA 2012 stamp design contest
“Show us what you can do!”: so reads the challenge on invitations sent out at the beginning of the year to all Liechtenstein households to enter the open stamp design competition being held as part of the Liechtenstein Stamp Exhibition LIBA 2012. All persons living in Liechtenstein and Liechtenstein nationals living abroad have been invited to design a stamp embodying their own take on the theme “A Liechtenstein legend”. Entrants were likewise free to choose their technique: anything from a simple drawing to a photograph, collage or computer graphic was permitted.
On 16th August 2012, the day on which LIBA opens, visitors to the Exhibition will choose the winners in the respective categories “Children” (6-11 years), “Young People” (12-17 years) and “Adults” (18 years upwards). And the highlight: on the very same day the winners’ entries will go to the printing works and appear as a commemorative sheetlet with face value CHF 6.00. This event must surely be unique in the history of philately.
- 18.09.2013Marine Fauna of Slovenia stamps covered with sea salt - 1,340
- 18.06.2013Top 10 most touching stamps 2012 - 867
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 833
- 28.09.2013Raphael the Italian painter through philately - 573
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change TAG to Slovakia.
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change Tag to Slovakia
- 11.10.2013tuncayyavas: EN İYİ DİLEKLERİMLE
- 01.10.2013editor-in-chief: Please check "Slovenia stamps covered wi …
- 27.09.2013alex: Fascinating post about one of my favorit …
- 25.09.2013alex: No philatelic value - but very pictures …
- 25.09.2013hippokampos: This information is deceptive. On pictur …
- 19.10.2013 - 08.12.2013Museum Africa Stamp Show exhibition, 19 Oct to 8 Dec 2013
- 03.12.2013 - 13.12.2013Unusual Stamps Exhibition – Singapore Philatelic Museum
- 14.02.2014 - 16.02.2014AmeriStamp Expo Feb. 14-16, 2014 in Little Rock, Arkansas