Tourist Spots of Thailand on stamps
The Thai Post has released its second series of Seaside stamps dedicated to the famous tourist spots of Thailand.
Thailand, the land of white elephants is now more popular as an amazing tourist destination. The country is the melting pot of myriad cultures and traditions, as different indigenous cultures co-exist since its birth. Spread over an area of 514,000 square kilometers, this populous country is home to several distinct geographical regions. While the north of the country boats of the array of snow clad Fold Mountains, the central and the southern part is graced with some of the world famous rivers and islands.
- 18.09.2013Marine Fauna of Slovenia stamps covered with sea salt - 1,366
- 18.06.2013Top 10 most touching stamps 2012 - 874
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 864
- 28.09.2013Raphael the Italian painter through philately - 585
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change TAG to Slovakia.
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change Tag to Slovakia
- 11.10.2013tuncayyavas: EN İYİ DİLEKLERİMLE
- 01.10.2013editor-in-chief: Please check "Slovenia stamps covered wi …
- 27.09.2013alex: Fascinating post about one of my favorit …
- 25.09.2013alex: No philatelic value - but very pictures …
- 25.09.2013hippokampos: This information is deceptive. On pictur …
- 03.12.2013 - 13.12.2013Unusual Stamps Exhibition – Singapore Philatelic Museum
- 14.02.2014 - 16.02.2014AmeriStamp Expo Feb. 14-16, 2014 in Little Rock, Arkansas