The Thai Post has released its second series of Seaside stamps dedicated to the famous tourist spots of Thailand.
Thailand, the land of white elephants is now more popular as an amazing tourist destination. The country is the melting pot of myriad cultures and traditions, as different indigenous cultures co-exist since its birth. Spread over an area of 514,000 square kilometers, this populous country is home to several distinct geographical regions. While the north of the country boats of the array of snow clad Fold Mountains, the central and the southern part is graced with some of the world famous rivers and islands.
- 22.03.2013Postojna Cave, the First Underground Post Office on new Slovenia-Austria joint stamp issue - 763
- 26.03.2013Chocolate stamps from Belgium to arouse senses - 341
- 11.03.2009Top 10 most touching postage stamps of 2008 - 322
- 27.03.2013StampNews.com launches new design - 311
- 24.05.2013 - 26.05.2013NOJEX 2013, North Jersey Stamp Show
- 07.06.2013 - 09.06.2013Nordic stamp exhibition NORDIA 2013 in Gardabaer, Iceland
- 16.07.2013 - 21.06.2013APS Summer Seminar on Philately in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
- 02.08.2013 - 14.08.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION THAILAND 2013
- 08.08.2013 - 11.08.2013APS StampShow 2013 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 19.11.2013 - 25.11.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION BRASILIANA-2013