Serbia has released a stamp celebrating the 175th Anniversary of the Construction of the Cathedral of St. Michael the Archangel in Belgrade.
The Cathedral Church in Belgrade dedicated to St. Michael the Archangel is located on the corner of the streets Prince Sima Markovic and King Peter I, in the old part of town (the Varos Gate) and in the vicinity of the confluence of the Sava and Danube rivers. It was built from 1837 to 1849 under the seniority of the Metropolitan of Belgrade, Petar Jovanovic.
- 22.03.2013Postojna Cave, the First Underground Post Office on new Slovenia-Austria joint stamp issue - 763
- 26.03.2013Chocolate stamps from Belgium to arouse senses - 341
- 11.03.2009Top 10 most touching postage stamps of 2008 - 321
- 27.03.2013StampNews.com launches new design - 311
- 24.05.2013 - 26.05.2013NOJEX 2013, North Jersey Stamp Show
- 07.06.2013 - 09.06.2013Nordic stamp exhibition NORDIA 2013 in Gardabaer, Iceland
- 16.07.2013 - 21.06.2013APS Summer Seminar on Philately in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
- 02.08.2013 - 14.08.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION THAILAND 2013
- 08.08.2013 - 11.08.2013APS StampShow 2013 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 19.11.2013 - 25.11.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION BRASILIANA-2013