Cathedral of St. Michael the Archangel stamp
Serbia has released a stamp celebrating the 175th Anniversary of the Construction of the Cathedral of St. Michael the Archangel in Belgrade.
The Cathedral Church in Belgrade dedicated to St. Michael the Archangel is located on the corner of the streets Prince Sima Markovic and King Peter I, in the old part of town (the Varos Gate) and in the vicinity of the confluence of the Sava and Danube rivers. It was built from 1837 to 1849 under the seniority of the Metropolitan of Belgrade, Petar Jovanovic.
- 18.09.2013Marine Fauna of Slovenia stamps covered with sea salt - 1,366
- 18.06.2013Top 10 most touching stamps 2012 - 874
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 864
- 28.09.2013Raphael the Italian painter through philately - 585
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change TAG to Slovakia.
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change Tag to Slovakia
- 11.10.2013tuncayyavas: EN İYİ DİLEKLERİMLE
- 01.10.2013editor-in-chief: Please check "Slovenia stamps covered wi …
- 27.09.2013alex: Fascinating post about one of my favorit …
- 25.09.2013alex: No philatelic value - but very pictures …
- 25.09.2013hippokampos: This information is deceptive. On pictur …
- 03.12.2013 - 13.12.2013Unusual Stamps Exhibition – Singapore Philatelic Museum
- 14.02.2014 - 16.02.2014AmeriStamp Expo Feb. 14-16, 2014 in Little Rock, Arkansas