Australia Post continues its celebration of Farming
Australia Post is showcasing several of the country’s farming industries in its second stamp issue in the Australian Year of the Farmer.
The issue comprises four domestic base rate (60c) stamps depicting the beef cattle, orange, sugar and wool industries. It is part of an ongoing series focusing on various farming industries in Australia.
The Farming Australia stamps were designed by Jo Mure from the Australia Post Design Studio. Jo’s recent stamp issue designs include Golf, ANZUS (2011) and Farming Australia – part one (2012).
- 18.09.2013Marine Fauna of Slovenia stamps covered with sea salt - 1,323
- 18.06.2013Top 10 most touching stamps 2012 - 865
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 814
- 28.09.2013Raphael the Italian painter through philately - 566
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change TAG to Slovakia.
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change Tag to Slovakia
- 11.10.2013tuncayyavas: EN İYİ DİLEKLERİMLE
- 01.10.2013editor-in-chief: Please check "Slovenia stamps covered wi …
- 27.09.2013alex: Fascinating post about one of my favorit …
- 25.09.2013alex: No philatelic value - but very pictures …
- 25.09.2013hippokampos: This information is deceptive. On pictur …
- 19.10.2013 - 08.12.2013Museum Africa Stamp Show exhibition, 19 Oct to 8 Dec 2013
- 03.12.2013 - 13.12.2013Unusual Stamps Exhibition – Singapore Philatelic Museum
- 14.02.2014 - 16.02.2014AmeriStamp Expo Feb. 14-16, 2014 in Little Rock, Arkansas