Australia Post is showcasing several of the country’s farming industries in its second stamp issue in the Australian Year of the Farmer.
The issue comprises four domestic base rate (60c) stamps depicting the beef cattle, orange, sugar and wool industries. It is part of an ongoing series focusing on various farming industries in Australia.
The Farming Australia stamps were designed by Jo Mure from the Australia Post Design Studio. Jo’s recent stamp issue designs include Golf, ANZUS (2011) and Farming Australia – part one (2012).
- 22.03.2013Postojna Cave, the First Underground Post Office on new Slovenia-Austria joint stamp issue - 773
- 26.03.2013Chocolate stamps from Belgium to arouse senses - 347
- 11.03.2009Top 10 most touching postage stamps of 2008 - 337
- 27.03.2013StampNews.com launches new design - 313
- 24.05.2013 - 26.05.2013NOJEX 2013, North Jersey Stamp Show
- 07.06.2013 - 09.06.2013Nordic stamp exhibition NORDIA 2013 in Gardabaer, Iceland
- 16.07.2013 - 21.06.2013APS Summer Seminar on Philately in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
- 02.08.2013 - 14.08.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION THAILAND 2013
- 08.08.2013 - 11.08.2013APS StampShow 2013 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 19.11.2013 - 25.11.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION BRASILIANA-2013