30th Olympic Games, London 2012 – stamps from Hungary
Magyar Posta is to welcome the 30th Summer Olympic Games, the greatest sporting event in the world, by issuing stamps.
The series in two denominations were designed by graphic artist Agnes Berta and printed by the State Printing Company. In keeping with tradition the artist immortalised a moment from two branches of sport on the Olympic stamps, swimming and kayaking.
- 22.03.2013Postojna Cave, the First Underground Post Office on new Slovenia-Austria joint stamp issue - 756
- 26.03.2013Chocolate stamps from Belgium to arouse senses - 339
- 11.03.2009Top 10 most touching postage stamps of 2008 - 313
- 27.03.2013StampNews.com launches new design - 308
- 24.05.2013 - 26.05.2013NOJEX 2013, North Jersey Stamp Show
- 07.06.2013 - 09.06.2013Nordic stamp exhibition NORDIA 2013 in Gardabaer, Iceland
- 16.07.2013 - 21.06.2013APS Summer Seminar on Philately in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
- 02.08.2013 - 14.08.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION THAILAND 2013
- 08.08.2013 - 11.08.2013APS StampShow 2013 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 19.11.2013 - 25.11.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION BRASILIANA-2013