Olympic stamp set from Singapore
Showcasing the official London 2012 Olympic mascot Wenlock in the sports poses, this set of four stamps highlights just some of the sporting action that will be on display at the upcoming Games. Popular sports that Singapore athletes will be aiming for success in are artfully illustrated by the mascot, buzzing with energy. Table Tennis – 1st Local, Swimming – S$0.65, Sailing – S$1.10 and Badminton – S$2.00 are the sports to watch for Singapore.
- 18.09.2013Marine Fauna of Slovenia stamps covered with sea salt - 1,393
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 906
- 18.06.2013Top 10 most touching stamps 2012 - 884
- 28.09.2013Raphael the Italian painter through philately - 598
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change TAG to Slovakia.
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change Tag to Slovakia
- 11.10.2013tuncayyavas: EN İYİ DİLEKLERİMLE
- 01.10.2013editor-in-chief: Please check "Slovenia stamps covered wi …
- 27.09.2013alex: Fascinating post about one of my favorit …
- 25.09.2013alex: No philatelic value - but very pictures …
- 25.09.2013hippokampos: This information is deceptive. On pictur …
- 03.12.2013 - 13.12.2013Unusual Stamps Exhibition – Singapore Philatelic Museum
- 14.02.2014 - 16.02.2014AmeriStamp Expo Feb. 14-16, 2014 in Little Rock, Arkansas