The German Choral Association, with 700,000 active and supporting members in more than 20,000 clubs and choirs is the world’s largest organization of music amateur.
Choirs make a full contribution to the development of leisure and create opportunities for encounters from all levels of society and age groups. The members of the GCA are open to foreign fellow citizens and maintain their contacts with independent choral and cultural groups. More than 450 choruses on five continents are members of the GCA – Choirs from Santiago de Chile, Windhoek and Tokyo. The GCA is also engaged in the European and international choral organizations. The German Choral Association collected more young voices than any other organization in Germany: some 100,000 children and young people form the German youth choir singing in the GCA. Men still hold the majority – but children’s and youth choirs, mixed choirs and women are redefining the face of the choral landscape.
- 22.03.2013Postojna Cave, the First Underground Post Office on new Slovenia-Austria joint stamp issue - 777
- 26.03.2013Chocolate stamps from Belgium to arouse senses - 349
- 21.05.2013US Postmaster General in talks with StampNews.com - 346
- 11.03.2009Top 10 most touching postage stamps of 2008 - 344
- 24.05.2013 - 26.05.2013NOJEX 2013, North Jersey Stamp Show
- 07.06.2013 - 09.06.2013Nordic stamp exhibition NORDIA 2013 in Gardabaer, Iceland
- 16.07.2013 - 21.06.2013APS Summer Seminar on Philately in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
- 02.08.2013 - 14.08.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION THAILAND 2013
- 08.08.2013 - 11.08.2013APS StampShow 2013 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 19.11.2013 - 25.11.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION BRASILIANA-2013