Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena – stamp by Italy
The Italian Post continues its “Made in Italy” series with the stamp dedicated to the traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena. The original traditional product (Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale) made from a reduction of cooked white Trebbiano grape juice and not vinegar in the usual sense, has been made in Modena since the Middle Ages: the production of the balsamic vinegar is mentioned in a document dated 1046 Today, the traditional balsamic vinegar is highly valued by chefs and gourmet food lovers.
The stamp features the characteristic bottle recognized as the official container of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and a series of barrels used for aging the vinegar in the background.
- 17.04.2014Vintage Circus Posters are to surprise the collectors - 905
- 07.05.2014Post Offices around the world on Facebook, May 2014 (INFOGRAPHICS) - 770
- 11.07.2014Assassination of the Austrian Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife Sophie Duchess of Hohenberg - 389
- 15.07.2014Germany has won the World Cup 2014 – an impressive success honored with a special stamp - 324
- 26.08.2014alex: stamp on stamp great idea!
- 15.06.2014hippokampos: What color post marks is used for cancel …
- 15.06.2014alex: +1
- 14.06.2014Doc4Cent: LIke the Carob Tree stamps from Monaco t …
- 14.06.2014Doc4Cent: These Carob Tree stamps are just stunnin …
- 29.05.2014alex: 3 metres in length ???
- 27.05.2014alex: The results are interesting and not at a …
- 01.05.2014hippokampos: No AR code?
- 05.04.2014hippokampos: We missed you.
- 21.02.2014hippokampos: Expecting more stamps with same topic se …