POST Greenland has issued a stamp on the occasion of the first forty years of her Majesty the Queen’s reign.
The portrait, which adorns the stamp, was painted by Mikael Melbye while the engraving was created by Martin Morck.
The stamp is a joint issue in collaboration with Post Danmark and Posta Faroe Islands. The issue marks the 40th jubilee of her Majesty Queen Margrethe II of Denmark, which is a festive event to bemarked all over the entire Commonwealth of the Realm in 2012.
- 22.03.2013Postojna Cave, the First Underground Post Office on new Slovenia-Austria joint stamp issue - 763
- 26.03.2013Chocolate stamps from Belgium to arouse senses - 341
- 11.03.2009Top 10 most touching postage stamps of 2008 - 321
- 27.03.2013StampNews.com launches new design - 311
- 24.05.2013 - 26.05.2013NOJEX 2013, North Jersey Stamp Show
- 07.06.2013 - 09.06.2013Nordic stamp exhibition NORDIA 2013 in Gardabaer, Iceland
- 16.07.2013 - 21.06.2013APS Summer Seminar on Philately in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
- 02.08.2013 - 14.08.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION THAILAND 2013
- 08.08.2013 - 11.08.2013APS StampShow 2013 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 19.11.2013 - 25.11.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION BRASILIANA-2013