Sochi 2014 Olympic Stamps Available
The new XXII Olympic Winter Games in Sochi Olympic Winter Sports stamps follow on from last week’s release of the XXII Olympic Winter Games in Sochi Tourism on the Black Sea Coast of Russia, which consists of four stamps featuring Krasnaya Polyana, the Harbor Station, the Watchtower at the Bolshoi Akhun and the Volkonsky Quoit at the Sochi National Park.
The latest collection of three stamps features one for cross-country skiing, another for ski jumping and the final one for short track, and as the information on the stamps is given in six languages, they are the most multilingual stamps in the history of the Olympic Winter Games.
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 1,469
- 28.02.2014Most popular stamps 2013 by our readers’ opinion - 1,117
- 18.11.2013StampNews.com Rankings 2014 - 544
- 17.04.2014Vintage Circus Posters are to surprise the collectors - 483
- 05.04.2014hippokampos: We missed you.
- 21.02.2014hippokampos: Expecting more stamps with same topic se …
- 27.01.2014Stewie1980: This is not a real stamp! From the Magy …
- 24.01.2014Stewie1980: These stamps are 'personalized' stamps i …
- 24.01.2014alex: fake?
- 16.12.2013alex: fully agree with hippokampos. What do y …
- 16.12.2013hippokampos: Philately is not dying. Changing yes, bu …
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?