The Indian Post has released a stamp set featuring the Rashtrapati Bhavan.
The Rashtrapati Bhavan (Sanskrit for Presidential House/Palace) or The Official Residence of the Head of the State is the official residence of the President of India, located at Raisina hill in New Delhi, India. Until 1950 it was known as “Viceroy’s House” and served as the residence of the Viceroy and Governor-General of India. It is amidst an area known as Lutyens’ Delhi. At present, it is the largest residence of any Chief of the State in the world. The construction of the building was planned for 4 years, but World War I intervened and construction required 19 years to complete.
- 22.03.2013Postojna Cave, the First Underground Post Office on new Slovenia-Austria joint stamp issue - 976
- 11.03.2009Top 10 most touching postage stamps of 2008 - 556
- 21.05.2013US Postmaster General in talks with StampNews.com - 490
- 28.05.2013The Top 180 countries contributing to philately, by results of the year 2012 - 402
- 16.07.2013 - 21.06.2013APS Summer Seminar on Philately in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
- 02.08.2013 - 14.08.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION THAILAND 2013
- 08.08.2013 - 11.08.2013APS StampShow 2013 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 05.09.2013 - 07.09.2013SBERATEL / SAMMLER / COLLECTOR and INVESTOR FAIR 2013 in Prague, Czech Republic
- 19.11.2013 - 25.11.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION BRASILIANA-2013