Kiosk of Night Owls – new French stamp
The French Post has issued a new stamp it its traditional “Art in the City” series which in 2011 is dedicated to the work of Jean-Michel Othoniel.
The French artist born in 1964 likes to experiment with physical and plastic proprieties of materials. His bent is to reveal their hidden beauty. In 2000, he won the contest of the RATP (Autonomous Direction of Paris Transport) and created the entry structure of the metro station Palais-Royal in Paris, which he transformed into “The Kiosk of Night Owls” made of aluminium spheres and Murano glass.
- 18.09.2013Marine Fauna of Slovenia stamps covered with sea salt - 1,393
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 906
- 18.06.2013Top 10 most touching stamps 2012 - 884
- 28.09.2013Raphael the Italian painter through philately - 598
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change TAG to Slovakia.
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change Tag to Slovakia
- 11.10.2013tuncayyavas: EN İYİ DİLEKLERİMLE
- 01.10.2013editor-in-chief: Please check "Slovenia stamps covered wi …
- 27.09.2013alex: Fascinating post about one of my favorit …
- 25.09.2013alex: No philatelic value - but very pictures …
- 25.09.2013hippokampos: This information is deceptive. On pictur …
- 03.12.2013 - 13.12.2013Unusual Stamps Exhibition – Singapore Philatelic Museum
- 14.02.2014 - 16.02.2014AmeriStamp Expo Feb. 14-16, 2014 in Little Rock, Arkansas