Coil of 100 Lady Liberty and U.S. Flag (Forever) stamps
On December 1, 2010, in Washington, DC, the U.S. Postal Service issued a First-Class Mail Lady Liberty/Flag Forever se-tenant pair (two designs) in a coil of 100 stamps, designed by Terrence McCaffrey, USPS.
The U.S. Postal Service introduced two new First-Class Mail Forever stamps featuring photographs of world-recognized symbols of the United States: the Statue of Liberty and the American flag. The photograph of Lady Liberty is by Raimund Linke and the U.S. Flag photograph is by Ron Watts.
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 1,469
- 28.02.2014Most popular stamps 2013 by our readers’ opinion - 1,118
- 18.11.2013StampNews.com Rankings 2014 - 544
- 17.04.2014Vintage Circus Posters are to surprise the collectors - 509
- 05.04.2014hippokampos: We missed you.
- 21.02.2014hippokampos: Expecting more stamps with same topic se …
- 27.01.2014Stewie1980: This is not a real stamp! From the Magy …
- 24.01.2014Stewie1980: These stamps are 'personalized' stamps i …
- 24.01.2014alex: fake?
- 16.12.2013alex: fully agree with hippokampos. What do y …
- 16.12.2013hippokampos: Philately is not dying. Changing yes, bu …
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?