Hungary Post is issuing a special postcard in honour of the Essen International Stamp Fair held between 6-8 May 2010.
On the picture side of the special postcard with an imprinted value of HUF 80 – selling price on release HUF 130 – there is a spectacular graphic composition showing some of the sights of one of the European Capitals of Culture, Essen in Germany, which is hosting the International Stamp Fair.
In the lower part of the postcard there is a building typical of each of the other two European Capitals of Culture, Pecs Cathedral and Hagia Sophia, the church of Holy Wisdom in Istanbul.
The postcard’s stamp design features the logo of the Essen International Stamp Fair and the design of the special postmark used a stylised version of the same logo.
- 22.03.2013Postojna Cave, the First Underground Post Office on new Slovenia-Austria joint stamp issue - 759
- 26.03.2013Chocolate stamps from Belgium to arouse senses - 339
- 11.03.2009Top 10 most touching postage stamps of 2008 - 318
- 27.03.2013StampNews.com launches new design - 310
- 24.05.2013 - 26.05.2013NOJEX 2013, North Jersey Stamp Show
- 07.06.2013 - 09.06.2013Nordic stamp exhibition NORDIA 2013 in Gardabaer, Iceland
- 16.07.2013 - 21.06.2013APS Summer Seminar on Philately in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
- 02.08.2013 - 14.08.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION THAILAND 2013
- 08.08.2013 - 11.08.2013APS StampShow 2013 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 19.11.2013 - 25.11.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION BRASILIANA-2013