Hungary Post (Magyar Posta) is issuing a special postcard to mark the 20th anniversary of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
On 20 November 1989 the United Nations General Assembly adopted the Convention on the Rights of the Child in New York, which the Hungarian legislature enacted in Act LXIV of 1991.
On the picture side of the postcard related to the topic, and in the stamp design and the special postmark there are graphic compositions and inscriptions in a style addressed to young people referring to the contents of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child. The drawings are by Attila Zach.
The graphic designs on the web site on the rights of the child, operated by the parliamentary commissioner for civil rights, help to inform children and raise awareness of their basic rights. Magyar Posta will donate HUF 10 from the price of every picture postcard sold to the Active Citizenship Foundation, which aims to promote a broad consciousness of the civil rights of children.
- 22.03.2013Postojna Cave, the First Underground Post Office on new Slovenia-Austria joint stamp issue - 777
- 21.05.2013US Postmaster General in talks with StampNews.com - 354
- 26.03.2013Chocolate stamps from Belgium to arouse senses - 349
- 11.03.2009Top 10 most touching postage stamps of 2008 - 347
- 24.05.2013 - 26.05.2013NOJEX 2013, North Jersey Stamp Show
- 26.05.2013 - 30.05.2013TEL AVIV 2013 – Multinational Stamp Exhibition, Tel Aviv – Yafo, Israel
- 07.06.2013 - 09.06.2013Nordic stamp exhibition NORDIA 2013 in Gardabaer, Iceland
- 16.07.2013 - 21.06.2013APS Summer Seminar on Philately in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
- 02.08.2013 - 14.08.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION THAILAND 2013
- 08.08.2013 - 11.08.2013APS StampShow 2013 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 19.11.2013 - 25.11.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION BRASILIANA-2013