Hungary’s Pecs celebrates colorful past and bright future
Hungary Post (Magyar Posta) is greeting the one thousandth anniversary of the foundation of the Pecs bishopric with the issue of a special stamp.
The stamp shows a statue of the founder Saint Stephen (1900, Gyorgy Kiss) and the building of Pecs Cathedral, the first day cover shows the decorated internal space of the building. The graphic of the special cancellation stamp includes a text documenting the anniversary.
- 18.09.2013Marine Fauna of Slovenia stamps covered with sea salt - 1,347
- 18.06.2013Top 10 most touching stamps 2012 - 869
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 838
- 28.09.2013Raphael the Italian painter through philately - 577
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change TAG to Slovakia.
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change Tag to Slovakia
- 11.10.2013tuncayyavas: EN İYİ DİLEKLERİMLE
- 01.10.2013editor-in-chief: Please check "Slovenia stamps covered wi …
- 27.09.2013alex: Fascinating post about one of my favorit …
- 25.09.2013alex: No philatelic value - but very pictures …
- 25.09.2013hippokampos: This information is deceptive. On pictur …
- 19.10.2013 - 08.12.2013Museum Africa Stamp Show exhibition, 19 Oct to 8 Dec 2013
- 03.12.2013 - 13.12.2013Unusual Stamps Exhibition – Singapore Philatelic Museum
- 14.02.2014 - 16.02.2014AmeriStamp Expo Feb. 14-16, 2014 in Little Rock, Arkansas