Price of postage goes up
The price of a U.S. postage stamp goes up Monday. It will now cost 44 cents to mail a first class letter. That’s a two cent increase.
Since January 2001, rates for first-class stamps have gone up 10 cents.
The stamps came out on Saturday, but the official start date is May 11th. People will still be able to use their “forever stamps”, which are stamps that are bought at current prices, but can be used regardless of future price changes.
Other mailing prices also went up. For a complete list of price changes, click here.
- 18.09.2013Marine Fauna of Slovenia stamps covered with sea salt - 1,912
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 1,323
- 28.02.2014Most popular stamps 2013 by our readers’ opinion - 699
- 28.09.2013Raphael the Italian painter through philately - 665
- 21.02.2014hippokampos: Expecting more stamps with same topic se …
- 27.01.2014Stewie1980: This is not a real stamp! From the Magy …
- 24.01.2014Stewie1980: These stamps are 'personalized' stamps i …
- 24.01.2014alex: fake?
- 16.12.2013alex: fully agree with hippokampos. What do y …
- 16.12.2013hippokampos: Philately is not dying. Changing yes, bu …
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change TAG to Slovakia.