USPS To Issue Summer Olympic Stamp
With the issuance of this stamp, the U.S. Postal Service continues its tradition of honoring the spirit of athleticism and international unity inspired by the Olympic Games. The stamp will be issued to coincide with the games of the XXIX Olympiad, which will be held from August 8, 2008, until August 24, 2008, in Beijing, China.
Designed by Clarence Lee, who served as designer for the recently concluded Lunar New Year series, this stamp features a drawing by artist Katie Doka of a gymnast surrounded by ribbon
- 18.09.2013Marine Fauna of Slovenia stamps covered with sea salt - 1,354
- 18.06.2013Top 10 most touching stamps 2012 - 871
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 847
- 28.09.2013Raphael the Italian painter through philately - 580
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change TAG to Slovakia.
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change Tag to Slovakia
- 11.10.2013tuncayyavas: EN İYİ DİLEKLERİMLE
- 01.10.2013editor-in-chief: Please check "Slovenia stamps covered wi …
- 27.09.2013alex: Fascinating post about one of my favorit …
- 25.09.2013alex: No philatelic value - but very pictures …
- 25.09.2013hippokampos: This information is deceptive. On pictur …
- 03.12.2013 - 13.12.2013Unusual Stamps Exhibition – Singapore Philatelic Museum
- 14.02.2014 - 16.02.2014AmeriStamp Expo Feb. 14-16, 2014 in Little Rock, Arkansas