USPS To Issue Summer Olympic Stamp
With the issuance of this stamp, the U.S. Postal Service continues its tradition of honoring the spirit of athleticism and international unity inspired by the Olympic Games. The stamp will be issued to coincide with the games of the XXIX Olympiad, which will be held from August 8, 2008, until August 24, 2008, in Beijing, China.
Designed by Clarence Lee, who served as designer for the recently concluded Lunar New Year series, this stamp features a drawing by artist Katie Doka of a gymnast surrounded by ribbon
- 18.09.2013Marine Fauna of Slovenia stamps covered with sea salt - 1,919
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 1,331
- 28.02.2014Most popular stamps 2013 by our readers’ opinion - 723
- 28.09.2013Raphael the Italian painter through philately - 665
- 21.02.2014hippokampos: Expecting more stamps with same topic se …
- 27.01.2014Stewie1980: This is not a real stamp! From the Magy …
- 24.01.2014Stewie1980: These stamps are 'personalized' stamps i …
- 24.01.2014alex: fake?
- 16.12.2013alex: fully agree with hippokampos. What do y …
- 16.12.2013hippokampos: Philately is not dying. Changing yes, bu …
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change TAG to Slovakia.