The 13th of January 2008 will mark a momentous occasion in Cunard’s history, as the three ‘Queens’ will meet for the first time in New York.
Queen Victoria and QE2 will arrive in union after their Tandem Transatlantic Crossing from Southampton and Queen Mary 2 will join them from voyage around the Caribbean.
“Our Ocean Liners Miniature Sheet will incorporate all three majestic vessels on three £1 stamps,” Isle of Man Post reports.
“In addition to a Presentation Pack and First Day Cover we will also be producing a special commemorative folder”.
Date of Issue: 13 January 2008
- 22.03.2013Postojna Cave, the First Underground Post Office on new Slovenia-Austria joint stamp issue - 770
- 26.03.2013Chocolate stamps from Belgium to arouse senses - 342
- 11.03.2009Top 10 most touching postage stamps of 2008 - 333
- 27.03.2013StampNews.com launches new design - 312
- 24.05.2013 - 26.05.2013NOJEX 2013, North Jersey Stamp Show
- 07.06.2013 - 09.06.2013Nordic stamp exhibition NORDIA 2013 in Gardabaer, Iceland
- 16.07.2013 - 21.06.2013APS Summer Seminar on Philately in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
- 02.08.2013 - 14.08.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION THAILAND 2013
- 08.08.2013 - 11.08.2013APS StampShow 2013 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 19.11.2013 - 25.11.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION BRASILIANA-2013