As a Cruise destination, Gibraltar has it all – location, facilities, unrivalled levels of service and an abundance of attractions – and its popularity is growing all the time.
With its prime location at the southern tip of Europe, guarding the gateway to the Mediterranean, it is an ideal port of call for cruise ships whose itineraries include the transit of the Straits of Gibraltar. All visitors to Gibraltar will be pleasantly surprised with the diverse range of attractions on offer in Gibraltar. Steeped in a history that has evolved from its strategic location at the southernmost tip of the Iberian Peninsula, where Europe meets Africa, visitors are all assured a breathtaking scenery, diverse wildlife and impressive architecture that capture the unique flavour of this Mediterranean City and its inhabitants.
A wide range of activities from rock touring, to sailing, diving, fishing, bird watching and shopping bring visitors back again and again. The four ships depicted on the stamps are the Coral, Legend of the Seas, Saga Ruby and Costa Concordia, all of which are prominent callers to the Rock during 2006.
- 22.03.2013Postojna Cave, the First Underground Post Office on new Slovenia-Austria joint stamp issue - 758
- 26.03.2013Chocolate stamps from Belgium to arouse senses - 339
- 11.03.2009Top 10 most touching postage stamps of 2008 - 318
- 27.03.2013StampNews.com launches new design - 310
- 24.05.2013 - 26.05.2013NOJEX 2013, North Jersey Stamp Show
- 07.06.2013 - 09.06.2013Nordic stamp exhibition NORDIA 2013 in Gardabaer, Iceland
- 16.07.2013 - 21.06.2013APS Summer Seminar on Philately in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
- 02.08.2013 - 14.08.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION THAILAND 2013
- 08.08.2013 - 11.08.2013APS StampShow 2013 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 19.11.2013 - 25.11.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION BRASILIANA-2013