Hungary celebrate stamp day
Hungary Post celebrate Stamp Day on 23 June with the issue of two new stamps and a miniature sheet. The stamps depict four frescoes dating back to around 1490 whilst the sheet features images of Szentendre cathedral, also known as Belgrade church as it was largely built by descendents from the Serbian capital.
The 79th annual Stamp Day is taking place during the HUNFILA 2006 International Stamp Exhibition. The exhibition runs from 23 to 25 June and is being held in the city of Vac.
- 18.09.2013Marine Fauna of Slovenia stamps covered with sea salt - 1,340
- 18.06.2013Top 10 most touching stamps 2012 - 867
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 833
- 28.09.2013Raphael the Italian painter through philately - 573
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change TAG to Slovakia.
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change Tag to Slovakia
- 11.10.2013tuncayyavas: EN İYİ DİLEKLERİMLE
- 01.10.2013editor-in-chief: Please check "Slovenia stamps covered wi …
- 27.09.2013alex: Fascinating post about one of my favorit …
- 25.09.2013alex: No philatelic value - but very pictures …
- 25.09.2013hippokampos: This information is deceptive. On pictur …
- 19.10.2013 - 08.12.2013Museum Africa Stamp Show exhibition, 19 Oct to 8 Dec 2013
- 03.12.2013 - 13.12.2013Unusual Stamps Exhibition – Singapore Philatelic Museum
- 14.02.2014 - 16.02.2014AmeriStamp Expo Feb. 14-16, 2014 in Little Rock, Arkansas