The Koryak Autonomous Region was formed on December 10, 1930. It occupies the northern part of Kamchatka peninsula, adjacent to it a part of the mainland and Karaginsky island as well. The region contains 4 administrative areas, 2 urban villages, 28 villages and there are no cities there. The administrative centre of the region is the urban village Palana. The stamp depicts Koryaksky volcano, a view of Palana village, a snow sheep, a helicopter, “Mengo” dancing company.
- 18.09.2013Marine Fauna of Slovenia stamps covered with sea salt - 1,368
- 18.06.2013Top 10 most touching stamps 2012 - 874
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 867
- 28.09.2013Raphael the Italian painter through philately - 585
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change TAG to Slovakia.
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change Tag to Slovakia
- 11.10.2013tuncayyavas: EN İYİ DİLEKLERİMLE
- 01.10.2013editor-in-chief: Please check "Slovenia stamps covered wi …
- 27.09.2013alex: Fascinating post about one of my favorit …
- 25.09.2013alex: No philatelic value - but very pictures …
- 25.09.2013hippokampos: This information is deceptive. On pictur …
- 03.12.2013 - 13.12.2013Unusual Stamps Exhibition – Singapore Philatelic Museum
- 14.02.2014 - 16.02.2014AmeriStamp Expo Feb. 14-16, 2014 in Little Rock, Arkansas