India’s Department of Posts are to continue to mark the Taj Mahal 350th anniversary with the release of a new stamp.
The Taj, built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan as a shrine for his wife, is one of India’s most protected sites.
The white marble mausoleum, situated on the banks of the river Yamuna, is sometimes known as a teardrop on the cheek of time.
- 22.03.2013Postojna Cave, the First Underground Post Office on new Slovenia-Austria joint stamp issue - 763
- 26.03.2013Chocolate stamps from Belgium to arouse senses - 339
- 11.03.2009Top 10 most touching postage stamps of 2008 - 321
- 27.03.2013StampNews.com launches new design - 311
- 24.05.2013 - 26.05.2013NOJEX 2013, North Jersey Stamp Show
- 07.06.2013 - 09.06.2013Nordic stamp exhibition NORDIA 2013 in Gardabaer, Iceland
- 16.07.2013 - 21.06.2013APS Summer Seminar on Philately in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
- 02.08.2013 - 14.08.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION THAILAND 2013
- 08.08.2013 - 11.08.2013APS StampShow 2013 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 19.11.2013 - 25.11.2013WORLD STAMP EXHIBITION BRASILIANA-2013