India to celebrate Taj Mahal 350th anniversary
India’s Department of Posts are to continue to mark the Taj Mahal 350th anniversary with the release of a new stamp.
The Taj, built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan as a shrine for his wife, is one of India’s most protected sites.
The white marble mausoleum, situated on the banks of the river Yamuna, is sometimes known as a teardrop on the cheek of time.
- 18.09.2013Marine Fauna of Slovenia stamps covered with sea salt - 1,358
- 18.06.2013Top 10 most touching stamps 2012 - 872
- 04.11.2013Top 10 most extraordinary stamps 2012 - 852
- 28.09.2013Raphael the Italian painter through philately - 581
- 04.12.2013alex: +1
- 04.12.2013editor-in-chief: fixed!
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: No AR code to listen the music?
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change TAG to Slovakia.
- 04.12.2013hippokampos: Please change Tag to Slovakia
- 11.10.2013tuncayyavas: EN İYİ DİLEKLERİMLE
- 01.10.2013editor-in-chief: Please check "Slovenia stamps covered wi …
- 27.09.2013alex: Fascinating post about one of my favorit …
- 25.09.2013alex: No philatelic value - but very pictures …
- 25.09.2013hippokampos: This information is deceptive. On pictur …
- 03.12.2013 - 13.12.2013Unusual Stamps Exhibition – Singapore Philatelic Museum
- 14.02.2014 - 16.02.2014AmeriStamp Expo Feb. 14-16, 2014 in Little Rock, Arkansas